CHECKLIST TO SUBMIT YOUR CMCP APPLICATION
Once you’ve met the eligibility requirements, submit your application in seven easy steps and be on your way to earning the CMCP certification:
- Download and review the Frequently Asked Questions document
- Download and complete the CMCP application form.
- Download and complete the CMCP re-take form.
- Submit the appropriate application fee. Your application will not be processed without payment.
- If applicable, make a copy of your two- or four-year college diploma or submit a transcript request form. If completing a transcript request form, you will need to include the appropriate fees for processing.
- If necessary, submit program completion certificates for listed professional development education and training.
- Have your current supervisor sign the application form to verify work experience.
- Sign your completed application form.
- Send the completed application and all necessary documents via email to email@example.com.
Once an application is completed and submitted along with payment, the approval process can take up to 10 business days. Candidates have 180 calendar days to take the exam once the application is approved.