CHECKLIST TO SUBMIT YOUR CMCP APPLICATION
Once you’ve met the eligibility requirements, submit your application in a few easy steps and be on your way to earning the CMCP certification:
- Download and complete the CMCP application form.
- Submit your application and exam fee using the link below. Your application will not be processed without payment.
- If applicable, make a copy of your two- or four-year college diploma or submit a transcript request form. Note that if completing a transcript request form, you may need to pay a transcript fee to your college. Contact your school for their policies.
- Submit program completion certificates for listed professional development education and training.
- Have your current supervisor sign the application form to verify work experience.
- Sign your completed application form.
- Send the completed application and all necessary documents via email to email@example.com.
Once an application is completed and submitted along with payment, the approval process can take up to 10 business days. Candidates have 180 calendar days to take the exam once the application is approved.
If you were unsuccessful on your first attempt and need to re-take the exam, complete the following steps:
- Download and complete the CMCP re-take form.
- Submit the re-testing fee using the link below.
Send your completed re-take form to firstname.lastname@example.org.