Application and Exam Fees
The CMCP™ application fee includes the fee to take the exam and a candidate handbook. Exams must be completed within 180 days from the date your application is approved. Extensions may be requested for extenuating circumstances, such as military call to duty, maternity leave, illness or other emergencies.
If you do not pass the CMCP™ exam, you may schedule a re-test after 30 days, and up to 3 re-tests in a 12-month period. Contact CRECI at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on re-examination.
To maintain the CMCP™ certification, you must complete at least 45 hours of continuing education in commercial property management (including 3 hours of CRE ethics) every 3 years, demonstrate CRE employment within 90 days, and pay the recertification fee in effect at the time.
- For applications not approved, application and exam fee will be refunded, less a $125 administration fee.
- For approved applications, application refund requests will be honored within 30 days of approval date less a $125 administration fee. Beyond 30 days, refunds will be addressed based on emergent issues as documented by CMCP candidates within their 180-day exam eligibility period.
- No refund requests will be granted after a missed exam appointment, unless there has been an unexpected emergency that can be supported with proper documentation. In these instances, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Once the original 180-day testing window has elapsed, no refund requests will be granted. To continue to move forward in the pursuit of the CMCP after the original eligibility period, candidates must submit an eligibility extension fee of $125. Contact email@example.com for information.
- For fees submitted without a completed application, refunds will not be issued after the 180-day eligibility period expires.