Application and Exam Fees
The CMCP™ application fee includes the fee to take the exam and a candidate handbook. Exams must be completed within 180 days from the date your application is approved. Extensions may be requested for extenuating circumstances, such as military call to duty, maternity leave, illness or other emergencies.
If you do not pass the CMCP™ exam, you may schedule a re-test after 30 days, and up to 3 re-tests in a 12-month period. Contact CRECI at email@example.com for information on re-examination.
To maintain the CMCP™ certification, you must complete at least 45 hours of continuing education in commercial property management (including 3 hours of CRE ethics) every 3 years, demonstrate CRE employment within 90 days, and pay the recertification fee in effect at the time.
“The CMCP sets me apart from other property managers and gives me the confidence and knowledge to more effectively communicate with owners, tenants and prospective tenants at my building.”
Mick Newell, CMCP, CPM
Washington Holdings, Seattle
- If cancellation is received at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled exam date, you will receive a refund of exam fees less a $75 administrative fee.
- If cancellation is received less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled exam date, you will receive a refund of exam fees less a $125 administrative fee.
- If your application is not approved, you will receive a refund of exam fees less a $75 administrative fee.
- Once your cancellation is confirmed, you are no longer eligible for admission to the exam.
- If you must reschedule your examination date, you will be charged a $125 administrative fee unless you contact Pearson VUE to reschedule at least 48 hours prior to the original exam date.
- There are no “extenuating circumstances” that will result in an exception to these policies.